-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Indiana university
Started by TheLoneMolar
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No, I just got email with this information," Thank you for submitting your CAAPID application to Indiana University School of Dentistry. We process applications in the order they are received so we ask your patience as we give careful consideration to each application. The review and processing of your application may take 4 – 6 weeks." So, depends when you have applied. I applied on May 12, so it`s probably early to wait something yet
Thanks for the replyNo, I just got email with this information," Thank you for submitting your CAAPID application to Indiana University School of Dentistry. We process applications in the order they are received so we ask your patience as we give careful consideration to each application. The review and processing of your application may take 4 – 6 weeks." So, depends when you have applied. I applied on May 12, so it`s probably early to wait something yet
Same here
probably will have to wait till they process the applications
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I just sent my TOEFL score report directly from ETS to IU office is it ok?
Yeah shud be fine.Hey I just sent my TOEFL score report directly from ETS to IU office is it ok?
Guys, i have a doubt regarding indiana international dental program. They say academic year starts in Jan 2015 (as mentioned in caapid). So is the academic year from Jan 2015 to December 2017 or Jan 2015 to May 2017??
As in does this program start in January as opposed to other programs which start in May or june, so that graduation is 6 months early???
As in does this program start in January as opposed to other programs which start in May or june, so that graduation is 6 months early???
Do they accept notarized nbde score reports?
I got application complete today.
I am still waiting for completion email!
When did you send your application ?? I sent mine in May and just got one mail caapid application received and to submit supplemental .. Do we hear anything more than this???I got application complete today.
I got that my file is complete today after submitting the fee n the supplemental documents.When did you send your application ?? I sent mine in May and just got one mail caapid application received and to submit supplemental .. Do we hear anything more than this???
I completed all the process in May but didn't hear from them ... Did you sent the documents before may ???I got that my file is complete today after submitting the fee n the supplemental documents.
submitted in AprilI completed all the process in May but didn't hear from them ... Did you sent the documents before may ???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it has been two weeks or more since you sent the supplemental docs, then you should call them and ask if they received all the documents or not..I am still waiting for completion email!
Oh thank you.. I will call them tommorrow and find out..
Anyone with an invite from indiana?
Hi lakers13 congrats for the interview.. do you mind telling when did you get your application complete email?yes thats true.
Any female willing to share accommodation on 30th July for the interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any1 willing to share accommodation on 16th July...??
Last edited:
Any female willing to share accommodation for 16th July interview?Hi,
I have interview on July 16th too, have you reserved any hotel room? Does the offer to share accommodation still stand?
Hi,Hey congrats to all those with invites..when did you guys get the application complete and the invitation email? Someone please reply to this.
I got application complete email on June 17th, and interview offer on June 26th.
Thank you for replying JRose31..Good luck for your interview!!Hi,
I got application complete email on June 17th, and interview offer on June 26th.
I got application complete on June 30th . Mine got delayed as they wanted paper recommendation. During my correspondence, they indicated that they are "currently extending interview offers and will keep extending offers". I also had similar situation last year (deadline completion and IV). So hope 🙂Is there anyone with the application completion email on the June 30 th? Do they give preference to the late applicants? Any reapplicants who got an IV with such situation last year? Please share.
Congrats. Do u have green card?Hi,
I got application complete email on June 17th, and interview offer on June 26th.
Because I got an email to get visa status documents if invited for iv. I haven't heard from school
Hii. I haven't booked any room yet. But I am a male.Any female willing to share accommodation for 16th July interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Dr. Ash,Hii. I haven't booked any room yet. But I am a male.
I am also attending the interview on July 16th. I sent you a message with my contact information. send an email or fb inbox. let me know if you didn't get that. I don't check SDN religiously.
Last edited:
Hey when is your application completion? Stats plzzHey Dr. Ash,
I am also attending the interview on July 16th. I sent you a message with my contact information. send an email or fb inbox. let me know if you didn't get that. I don't check SDN religiously.
Yeah, I do have a green card, but I don't know if Indiana university prefers permanent residents!Congrats. Do u have green card?
Because I got an email to get visa status documents if invited for iv. I haven't heard from school
Hi Dr. Ash, I realized you were male after I posted that response! sorry about that! Anyhow, see you on 16th at Indiana university!Hii. I haven't booked any room yet. But I am a male.
Not a problem. See you soon at the IV.🙂Hi Dr. Ash, I realized you were male after I posted that response! sorry about that! Anyhow, see you on 16th at Indiana university!