-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Indiana university
Started by TheLoneMolar
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Me neither... but i heard people got IV on this 30th!!!Any application completion emails from Indiana?
I had just received one when had submitted the CAAPID application. None after submitting online graduate application form and the fee.
How abt u guys?
I just called them now.. they said to wait patiently as they are still reviewing! :-(
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,I have an interview in July 16th,and I am so confused because one of my friends in IU told me this:
I have to warn you that here has a mandatory intensive course which you can't take a loan for it and is extra charge. All other school include this course in their program with no extra charge. here you have to do it the first year they charged 8.000 dollars and this year 16.000 dollar which is non refundable and if they decide that they don't want to accept you, they will kick you out and don't refund the money and you can't get accepted elsewhere as you have been dismissed from the school
I forgot to tell you that the amount they charge you for the intense course should be provided before because you are not officially a student until after this course and so you can not take a loan for it . so be prepared.
does anyone knows if that's right? and I asked him if they kicked anyone last year and he said yes they did !
I have to warn you that here has a mandatory intensive course which you can't take a loan for it and is extra charge. All other school include this course in their program with no extra charge. here you have to do it the first year they charged 8.000 dollars and this year 16.000 dollar which is non refundable and if they decide that they don't want to accept you, they will kick you out and don't refund the money and you can't get accepted elsewhere as you have been dismissed from the school
I forgot to tell you that the amount they charge you for the intense course should be provided before because you are not officially a student until after this course and so you can not take a loan for it . so be prepared.
does anyone knows if that's right? and I asked him if they kicked anyone last year and he said yes they did !
It should never effect your standing with other schools. As far as I know nobody has been kicked out. They will definitely kick you out if you are not competent. But if you have made it that far, I think u would be more than capable of getting thru the program. Just go n give the interview first n don't get stressed out
Got an invitation today. Took it for 30th July.
juneCongratulations Honesty pays,
When was your completion email received?
Did any of the reapplicant get IV this time?
any idea how long is this program. thanksIt should never effect your standing with other schools. As far as I know nobody has been kicked out. They will definitely kick you out if you are not competent. But if you have made it that far, I think u would be more than capable of getting thru the program. Just go n give the interview first n don't get stressed out
CongratsGot an invitation today. Took it for 30th July.
All the best. Curious what dates they offered you? Was it still (16th/23rd/30th) July? ThanksGot an invitation today. Took it for 30th July.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
23/30All the best. Curious what dates they offered you? Was it still (16th/23rd/30th) July? Thanks
guys please advice on where to stay for Indiana interview. Any hotel nearby?
I called them. They are still reviewing the applications and may call more. They are reviewing in the order of application complete and will keep doing it for applicants who got "application complete" on 30th June or before. On this thread below, I saw someone with application complete on 6/23 get a call last week. So still about a week's worth of chance left.Are they done with iv calls???
Hmnn hopefully things get better..fingers crossed!!!!I called them. They are still reviewing the applications and may call more. They are reviewing in the order of application complete and will keep doing it for applicants who got "application complete" on 30th June or before. On this thread below, I saw someone with application complete on 6/23 get a call last week. So still about a week's worth of chance left.
Anyone heading for Indiana interview on the 6th or 13th of August?
Hey congrats! When did you receive the invite?Anyone heading for Indiana interview on the 6th or 13th of August?
Hey congrats! When did you receive the invite?
I received the invite on the 18th of July. Has anyone else received an invite this late?
Thanks for responding. Someone on Fb group also got an invitation..when did you get your application complete? Good luck with your interview!I received the invite on the 18th of July. Has anyone else received an invite this late?
August 6th.Anyone heading for Indiana interview on the 6th or 13th of August?
myself on August 13th!!!Anyone heading for Indiana interview on the 6th or 13th of August?
Any girl wanting to share accomodation for Indiana University interview on Aug 6th?
I have my interview on the 6th of August but I might not be taking it up due to some reasons. give me your email id, I know a girl who will be flying for sure. I'll pass it on to her. Where are you going from?
I have my interview on the 6th of August but I might not be taking it up due to some reasons. give me your email id, I know a girl who will be flying for sure. I'll pass it on to her. Where are you going from?
Here is my email address. : [email protected]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've got an invite for Aug 6th and 13th. Any male willing to share accommodation in these dates pls let me know..
I did not get IV call yet. My application was completed on 30th June. I am not sure if they are already done or still reviewing.Did anyone who got completion on 29th or 30th June get an iv yet? Pls reply..this is getting hectic!
I called them today..they said they are still reviewing.. Let's hope for the best! We have no option other than believing whatever they say and of course stay positive!🙂I did not get IV call yet. My application was completed on 30th June. I am not sure if they are already done or still reviewing.
Agree. Hope for the best for everyoneI called them today..they said they are still reviewing.. Let's hope for the best! We have no option other than believing whatever they say and of course stay positive!🙂
Hey Earls, I hv interview at Indiana for 6th Aug. Looking to share accomodation for 5th Aug. Are u interested?Any girl wanting to share accomodation for Indiana University interview on Aug 6th?
Guys,
Are they done with invites for this year or still reviewing? Anyone got any invites lately? Please share..
i read someone got an invite for aug 20
august 20 will be the last batch.i read someone got an invite for aug 20
any male willing to share accommodation on Aug 20th..?
I received the same e-mail, I didn't quite understand. Please update if u get any info.Hey I received an email with pin no. Does any one received the same? What does it mean?
I received the same... I wonder what is that!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad