info on some schools I haven't hear from YET

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jerseygirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone gotten any recent invitations to interview at any of the following schools (as I haven't heard anything formal from them yet)...I've been calling them here and there and they claim that I am "still under consideration. Does anyone know if these schools are still inviting people, or any insight into my chances for interview this late in the cycle?

NY Med
Jefferson
Tufts
Mount Sinai
UVM
Wake Forest
St. Louis
Loyola

Thanks!
smile.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Jerseygirl,
I also am waiting on all those schools, with the exception of UVM and Wake Forest. I will put in some calls tomorrow, and let you know if I find out anything.

ROCK

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't apply to any of those schools myself, but a friend of mine applied to the MD/PhD program at UVM and Tufts. He has interviews at both places next week. Good luck!!!

I just had a regional interview with SLU a few days ago... I took the MCAT in August, had primary apps forwarded after the scores came in(Oct 20), and had my secondary sent just before thanksgiving, and got the interview letter from them end of January.

Hope this helps....

I have a friend who is scheduled for a regional interview with SLU at either the end of this week, or early next week.

thanks for the info everyone... all of this waiting is truly hellish. i have mad respect for anyone who is going through / has been through this process
wink.gif

Riesling,
No I did not apply to Wake Forest, but maybe I should have. I applied to approximately 34 schools. Maybe I should have thrown 10-20 more into the mix. Things are not looking very good right now.

[This message has been edited by the_rock (edited 02-20-2001).]

hey rock and everyone else holding out for some interview news: keep hope alive!!!

I just got two invitations by phone today, Vermont and Loyola... so they are still offering interviews. I do know about the infamous Loyola waitlist, but regardless I took the interview and will just have to keep my fingers crossed.