1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

info on some schools I haven't hear from YET

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jerseygirl, Feb 19, 2001.

1. jerseygirl

jerseygirl Member
    10+ Year Member

has anyone gotten any recent invitations to interview at any of the following schools (as I haven't heard anything formal from them yet)...I've been calling them here and there and they claim that I am "still under consideration. Does anyone know if these schools are still inviting people, or any insight into my chances for interview this late in the cycle?

NY Med
    Jefferson
    Tufts
    Mount Sinai
    UVM
    Wake Forest
    St. Louis
    Loyola

Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Asteras1

Asteras1 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

4. Hey Jerseygirl,
    I also am waiting on all those schools, with the exception of UVM and Wake Forest. I will put in some calls tomorrow, and let you know if I find out anything.

ROCK

5. Hey Rock,

did you interview at Wake Forest?

6. Hope88

Hope88 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I didn't apply to any of those schools myself, but a friend of mine applied to the MD/PhD program at UVM and Tufts. He has interviews at both places next week. Good luck!!!

7. jawkma

jawkma Member
    10+ Year Member

I just had a regional interview with SLU a few days ago... I took the MCAT in August, had primary apps forwarded after the scores came in(Oct 20), and had my secondary sent just before thanksgiving, and got the interview letter from them end of January.

Hope this helps....

8. lilycat

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I have a friend who is scheduled for a regional interview with SLU at either the end of this week, or early next week.

9. jerseygirl

jerseygirl Member
    10+ Year Member

thanks for the info everyone... all of this waiting is truly hellish. i have mad respect for anyone who is going through / has been through this process [​IMG]

10. Riesling,
    No I did not apply to Wake Forest, but maybe I should have. I applied to approximately 34 schools. Maybe I should have thrown 10-20 more into the mix. Things are not looking very good right now.

[This message has been edited by the_rock (edited 02-20-2001).]

11. jerseygirl

jerseygirl Member
    10+ Year Member

hey rock and everyone else holding out for some interview news: keep hope alive!!!

I just got two invitations by phone today, Vermont and Loyola... so they are still offering interviews. I do know about the infamous Loyola waitlist, but regardless I took the interview and will just have to keep my fingers crossed.