Info on Vandy & the 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
V

VirtuoJ

I called the admissions office today (after hours of debatting whether I should or not) to check on the final decision to my application. The lady said they do not tell decisions over the phone... they are mailing out the letters TODAY so people will start receiving them in the next couple of days. The worst part was... she asked for my AMCAS number and saw that a final decision has been made on my application but couln't tell me! AHHHHHH!!! It was so frustrating. Anyways, so the anxiety of waiting continues...

Members don't see this ad.

When did you interview? When I was there, they told us that a decision would be made on our application within 6 weeks after the interview. I wonder if late Sept/early Oct. interviewees will hear anything soon though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, then you're cming up soon. Good luck!!!

thanks for the info!

I waited until the mailman came today, but it was futile!

I need to get in, it would be such a load off my shoulders, oh man. I hope VAnde takes us all!
g'luck
H

I wouldn't get worried yet. I interviewed on the 13th. I called today and was told that my application won't go to the committee for aproximately two weeks. The order that apps are reviewed is based on the order in which they were completed, which basically depends on how fast your interviewer returned his comment sheet....

I was there on 9/9 too. Let's all keep our fingers crossed! :)

damn y'all!!

I talked to them today and the dean said my stuff will go up for review tomorrow!! He said I should receive a letter the following Friday, and he said good luck!!!

Man, everyone should call and just find out what the deal is, anyhow, 1 week countdown begins now....