Informal Post-bacc in Southern California

Started by ellaMaara
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ellaMaara

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you attended any southern Cali universities to complete an informal post-bacc... Which school? Was the cost reasonable?
I'am now trying to map out a plan... What courses to take to boost a poor undergrad gpa (science major). I found that formal post-bac programs in my area are geared towards underserved minorities or most importantly, way too expensive.

Thanks for your time!!

-ella
 
If you're looking to do undergraduate science classes then any cal state or UC will do. Just go through open enrollment.
 
UCLA extension (about $600 per class)
CSU second bachelor or postbac certificates ( pay as much as grad student depending on the school)