This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ShibaInu89

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!

I am an International Medical Graduate from China looking for alternative career pathways and am really interested in becoming a pathologists' assistant. The career itself seems like a great fit for me since i am no longer interested in the clinical side of medicine. I wonder if any other International applicants have applied for this specific Masters and been accepted? As i have heard admissions are quite competitive and i wonder if i have any chances being an international applicant? I do already have a medical background but would that improve my chances of getting in? any help would be greatly appreciated.