Innovative approaches to help automate psychiatric private practice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roastedcapers

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I have a telepsychiatry practice. Currently I use Luminello as an EHR, authorize.net for card processing/storage, and an external billing company.

I am looking for the absolute most automated strategies to obtain customer payments, insurance payments, document adjustments, upload EOBs, and keep a ledger per client and overall.

I feel there must be some innovation out there that minimizes some of the footwork involved in this process. If anyone has information, please point me in the right direction!

Thank you!!

Roastedcapers
 
Last edited:
I have nothing to add but am interested in what people might advise. What % does authorize.net take for credit card payments, and why are you using them if Luminello already has integrated credit card processing via Bluefin?