Inpatient and Court Evaluation Templates

Started by moto_za
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moto_za

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, was wondering if anyone has court evaluation templates and inpatient evaluation templates that they would be willing to share? Thanks!
 
Whoa. Templates for what now? What do you mean by "inpatient" and "court evaluation"? What state? I'm guessing you don't mean admission, progress notes and discharge summaries? Those are going to be specific to the system and EMR.
 
Competency for trial is very formulaic but it's not an outright template although about perhaps about 70% of it could be in template form. Whenever I did these the parts where I did the Georgia Court Competency Test was about 95% the same and a template could've done most if not all of those parts.

Most of these aren't easy templates. It's better to save your reports and you can use them as backbones but it's not outright templates.