Input about the Finance forum? Subforums?

Started by mshheaddoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would you guys be interested in subforums:
investment/banking
mortgage
tax
credit/debt management
practice discussion
Malpractice discussion
etc?

If so, how to you want to see the forum broken down?

Thanks for the feedback!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I concur. There's not enough finance discussion in the Finance forum as it is; it would kill the little discussion there is here already by splitting the forum. I don't know about most other posters, but I loathe messageboards with too many forums-- who wants to skip around?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.