Input on Riley Hospital for Children and Saint Louis

Started by LeidenMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LeidenMD

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finalizing my rank list and having a difficult time deciding which one to put first. I liked both of them allot, they are both larger centers with ample options for research and looked like they had good team dynamics. I'm interested in more academic career options after residency, especially within immunology.

Any thoughts/input on the programs?
 
Finalizing my rank list and having a difficult time deciding which one to put first. I liked both of them allot, they are both larger centers with ample options for research and looked like they had good team dynamics. I'm interested in more academic career options after residency, especially within immunology.

Any thoughts/input on the programs?

For clarification, do you mean St. Louis Children's Hospital (WashU) or St. Louis University? I interviewed at both WashU and IU, but wouldn't be able to comment on SLU.
 
Thanks for your repply 20peds16, I meant St. Louis University. I'd love to hear your thoughts on IU though!