Inservice Exam

Discussion in 'Emergency Medicine' started by southerndoc, Mar 26, 2004.

1. southerndoc

southerndoc life is good
    Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    So for those who have taken it, what's it like? How many questions? All multiple choice? How difficult?

Just wanting to give myself an idea of what this February is going to be like!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. spyderdoc

Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Look at PEER V and VI. Inservice is VERY similar....

3. southerndoc

southerndoc life is good
    Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Where do you get copies of this? I guess the programs have a copy of it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. spyderdoc

Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Yale handed us copies of Peer V (way back when....), so I am sure they will give you the Peer VI...Don't worry so much about the in service yet...You will be too busy on your rotations to do much studying...
    20 12's in the ED as an intern, MICU, CCU, Trauma service, IM are all very time consuming....:wow:
    You will do fine....Just go over the Peer VI stuff...Read (briefly)about your cases during your EM rotation, and you will ace the in service...