institutional IPPE in NY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bestofthebest

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm go school in Ohio and currently in P3 out of six years program. I want to do insitutional IPPE in NYC but I am scared if they are going to accept me. Our school requires 80 hours.
Do you guys think big hospitals like The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Mt. Sinai Medical Cnter, etc are possible for me to get insitutioanl IPPE?
If not, do you guys recommend any good IPPE sites in NY? I would like to make good connection with my preceptor so that I can get rotation in NY.