Integrated programs discrepancy: ERAS vs ACAPS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDinMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be applying for the 2018 integrated match and noticed there's a discrepancy between ACAPS most up-to-date list of available integrated programs (67) and ERAS (63). I have not gone through and individually cross-referenced each list, but does anyone know what's going on here?

I understand the possibility that some programs may not accept new residents each year, but I though this was mostly a thing of the past..

Members don't see this ad.

I will be applying for the 2018 integrated match and noticed there's a discrepancy between ACAPS most up-to-date list of available integrated programs (67) and ERAS (63). I have not gone through and individually cross-referenced each list, but does anyone know what's going on here?

I understand the possibility that some programs may not accept new residents each year, but I though this was mostly a thing of the past..
There are now 65 programs listed.. perhaps the remaining 2 (or more :xf:) will round out the pool before September.

How are we supposed to use the ACAPS LOR form? I see that it's required now, but I didn't see any information about how to get it submitted.

Members don't see this ad :)
How are we supposed to use the ACAPS LOR form? I see that it's required now, but I didn't see any information about how to get it submitted.

The instructions are in ERAS when you search integrated PRS programs. Essentially, you need to attach it to the original LRF PDF and include the letter ID number on the LOR form.