Interested in how your beef is produced?

Started by vetme
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vetme

KSU CVM c/o 2015
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, today we had a super awesome speaker in our Livestock Production Management class. Debbie Lyons-Blythe has really got her head on straight. I encourage you to go check out her blog. There are three different catogories on her blog. I think anyone could be interested reading one of the three! This lady really spells out how she manages her farm. It is a great read if you are really interested in what goes on with cattle as a food animal.

http://kansascattleranch.blogspot.com/
 
I'm bumping this because I really think everyone should have a chance to look at her blog! She has a series of pictures of the birth of a calf there.....so very interesting!