Interested in interviewing Radiologists for non-profit AI medical imaging project

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

veerapan88

Reaction score
Hi all,

I came across this forum while trying to search for an easy way to get in touch with radiologists. Long story short, I'd like to interview a few radiologists in order to learn about the current patient imaging process, workflow, and how a free medical imaging tool might integrate existing software/workflows.

Regulatory, clinical efficacy, accuracy, and distribution issues aside (lots of issues), I figured I'd first focus on learning to build a tool that Radiologists would actually want to use.

Just to reiterate, I'm in strict learning mode and simply need to start somewhere. Interviews would be ~30 minutes, on Google hangouts (audio only is fine), and I'd be forever grateful for your contribution!

Please reach out if interested and I'd be happy to exchange email addresses to schedule something!

Members don't see this ad.

You might get more interest if you explain who you are, what company you work for, what type of product you are trying to develop, etc.

For example are you a college sophmore who is trying to come up with a computer science project or a programmer who works for google? I suspect the former lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users