Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there! I am a licensed pharmacist and I am interested in going to school to be a vet. I would like to specialize in something like cardiology or surgery or something less mainstream. I really don't know that I am interested in the management aspect of general practice so I am eliminating from my list of what I want out of vet school.
I have not applied for school because I haven't made a solid decision. Do you think that it's realistic for me to expect to specialize? Or is this something that is fairly rare and not worth my efforts? Thanks!
I have not applied for school because I haven't made a solid decision. Do you think that it's realistic for me to expect to specialize? Or is this something that is fairly rare and not worth my efforts? Thanks!
