Interesting Fact

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

craigferguson

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The tall guy from 3OH3 and Pau Gasol got into medical school. Denzel Washington and the founder of Dell dropped out of premed.

Members don't see this ad.

The tall guy from 3OH3 and Pau Gasol got into medical school. Denzel Washington and the founder of Dell dropped out of premed.

images

So, the moral of the story is that if you don't get into med school, you will DEFINITELY have a lucrative career as a popular celebrity.

Members don't see this ad :)
dude some times it seems like 50% of all college students have dropped out of premed

I know at my undergrad it's like ~60-70% of pre-meds decide by the end of the end of four years that they don't want to go to medical school anymore. Then again we also start off with a ridiculously high number of pre-meds so it's more understandable.

I know at my undergrad it's like ~60-70% of pre-meds decide by the end of the end of four years that they don't want to go to medical school anymore. Then again we also start off with a ridiculously high number of pre-meds so it's more understandable.

yeah......wanting to be premed and being premed are two different things....up until the bitter end