craigferguson

Removed
Jul 12, 2011
Status (Visible)
The tall guy from 3OH3 and Pau Gasol got into medical school. Denzel Washington and the founder of Dell dropped out of premed.

ozzi22

it's over 9000
7+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2010
dallas tx
Status (Visible)
The tall guy from 3OH3 and Pau Gasol got into medical school. Denzel Washington and the founder of Dell dropped out of premed.

TheMightySmiter

7+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
So, the moral of the story is that if you don't get into med school, you will DEFINITELY have a lucrative career as a popular celebrity.

About the Ads

Soulstice

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
dude some times it seems like 50% of all college students have dropped out of premed

I know at my undergrad it's like ~60-70% of pre-meds decide by the end of the end of four years that they don't want to go to medical school anymore. Then again we also start off with a ridiculously high number of pre-meds so it's more understandable.

carlogu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 29, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I know at my undergrad it's like ~60-70% of pre-meds decide by the end of the end of four years that they don't want to go to medical school anymore. Then again we also start off with a ridiculously high number of pre-meds so it's more understandable.

yeah......wanting to be premed and being premed are two different things....up until the bitter end

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.