Interesting question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted19731

Ok, so while I was riding the pine at today's baseball game I thought of this question.

Is it possible for a DO to match into an OMM fellowship after finishing an ER residency?

I guess they could work there required shift work with this and have a little OMM practice on the side. It seemed like something I might want to do.

Anyways does anybody know?

Members don't see this ad.

Quinn,

I had a feeling you would be on this one pretty quick.

How is residency treating you?

Members don't see this ad :)
You do not need to complete post graduate training in OMM in order to have a practice "on the side", particularly if you are planning on charging cash for service. You just need to be good in OMM.

Originally posted by RPW
Quinn,

I had a feeling you would be on this one pretty quick.

How is residency treating you?

Residency is awesome! Only 3 more months to go and I'll be an EM resident. Scary scary, as I feel I don't know enough, but it will be fun having interns below me to teach (since I am in the first class at our program).

Q, DO

Originally posted by QuinnNSU
Residency is awesome! Only 3 more months to go and I'll be an EM resident. Scary scary, as I feel I don't know enough, but it will be fun having interns below me to teach (since I am in the first class at our program).

Q, DO

3 more months until youre a resident? Do you have a 2 year internship?

Confused...