INTERFOLIO TO AACPMAS??????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hirebecca

Reaction score
Someone please explain to me how this is possible... the struggle is real

Members don't see this ad.

This is the message I got from interfolio
"
Hi Rebecca,

We received your request for an Online Application Delivery XXXX of Document XXXX : Recommendation from Dr. XXXX to AACPMAS.

Unfortunately, we cannot proceed with this request because the website requires supplemental information from your letter writer in order to complete the upload. We have restored the credit for this delivery back to your Interfolio account, so you can use it for a future delivery.

Although each online application is different, applications typically ask for this kind of information:
--Please rank this candidate's past performance.
--Please rank this candidate's future potential.
--Do you highly recommend, recommend or not recommend this candidate?
--Please tell us how you know the candidate.

This particular letter request requires us to answer question/s like:
--How long have you known the applicant?
--How well do you know the applicant?

We can only bypass these questions if there is specifically an “N/A” option or by skipping the questions altogether, and unfortunately, this letter request does not allow for either of these options.

Please check with the institution to see if you can submit your letters via mail or email. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to respond directly to this email, or call us at 877-997-8807 so we can figure out the best alternative together. We'll do whatever we can to help you submit your documents.

We look forward to helping you.

Best,
Interfolio Support
open.php

I emailed several schools and they said that we can just submit our application and send our letters of recommendation to their admissions office via email

Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile

This is the message I got from interfolio
"
Hi Rebecca,

We received your request for an Online Application Delivery XXXX of Document XXXX : Recommendation from Dr. XXXX to AACPMAS.

Unfortunately, we cannot proceed with this request because the website requires supplemental information from your letter writer in order to complete the upload. We have restored the credit for this delivery back to your Interfolio account, so you can use it for a future delivery.

Although each online application is different, applications typically ask for this kind of information:
--Please rank this candidate's past performance.
--Please rank this candidate's future potential.
--Do you highly recommend, recommend or not recommend this candidate?
--Please tell us how you know the candidate.

This particular letter request requires us to answer question/s like:
--How long have you known the applicant?
--How well do you know the applicant?

We can only bypass these questions if there is specifically an “N/A” option or by skipping the questions altogether, and unfortunately, this letter request does not allow for either of these options.

Please check with the institution to see if you can submit your letters via mail or email. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to respond directly to this email, or call us at 877-997-8807 so we can figure out the best alternative together. We'll do whatever we can to help you submit your documents.

We look forward to helping you.

Best,
Interfolio Support
open.php
I think I just followed the instructions on Interfolio website.

If i remember correctly, in contrast to other app services where you send it to the app service, for DPM, you send directly to the schools.

Reactions: 1 user