Interfolio vs. other options

Started by bkdeluca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bkdeluca

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Just curious who here has used Interfolio and who has used something else! And also, if you have used Interfolio, how recent was it? I heard that ADEA ADSASS wasn't accepting Interfolio anymore but then I've had people tell me to use it. I emailed ADEA ADSASS but haven't heard back yet!
 
I used interfolio this past application cycle and it worked very well for me. AADSAS accepted it. I liked it because of how convenient it was to keep all your rec letters. I think there is a fee though, like $50 to keep all your letters stored for a year.
 
I just used Interfolio to upload my letters to AADSAS for this cycle and they were accepted within 1-2 days. It was a super convenient option for me since I'm taking a couple of gap years and I wanted to ask my science professors for letters before I left campus.