Interfolio vs. other options

bkdeluca

Oct 19, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello! Just curious who here has used Interfolio and who has used something else! And also, if you have used Interfolio, how recent was it? I heard that ADEA ADSASS wasn't accepting Interfolio anymore but then I've had people tell me to use it. I emailed ADEA ADSASS but haven't heard back yet!

dentliife

Jun 26, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
I used interfolio this past application cycle and it worked very well for me. AADSAS accepted it. I liked it because of how convenient it was to keep all your rec letters. I think there is a fee though, like $50 to keep all your letters stored for a year.

Reactions: 1 user

zdoq

2+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2018
  1. Pre-Dental
I just used Interfolio to upload my letters to AADSAS for this cycle and they were accepted within 1-2 days. It was a super convenient option for me since I'm taking a couple of gap years and I wanted to ask my science professors for letters before I left campus.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.