Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those in Pharmacy school, once you're given an intern license, do schools place you somewhere or you get to choose where you want to intern?
I was banned from CVS a long time ago, if the school wants me to intern at that store , I am afraid that I won?t be able to do so. I know for sure that I don?t have a record since I am working at the hospital right now. I know that CVS has something against me, but I still don?t know what it is .
Thanks.
I was banned from CVS a long time ago, if the school wants me to intern at that store , I am afraid that I won?t be able to do so. I know for sure that I don?t have a record since I am working at the hospital right now. I know that CVS has something against me, but I still don?t know what it is .
Thanks.