Intern year--ENT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SleepIsGood

Support the ASA !
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there

I'm starting off my intern year w/ ENT. I'm not going into surgery/ENT, just passing through.

Anyone have any suggestions on a small/concise/easy to read book for me? I think buying a thick textbook would be unnecessary since I'm there only for a month. I'm just wondering if there's something like a 'surgical recall' or 'ent secrets' book out there 😎

thanks
 
SleepIsGood said:
Hi there

I'm starting off my intern year w/ ENT. I'm not going into surgery/ENT, just passing through.

Anyone have any suggestions on a small/concise/easy to read book for me? I think buying a thick textbook would be unnecessary since I'm there only for a month. I'm just wondering if there's something like a 'surgical recall' or 'ent secrets' book out there 😎

thanks
I just found out that there's a Washington Manual Survival Guide to Otolaryngology. Is that any good???

Thanks
 
SleepIsGood said:
I just found out that there's a Washington Manual Survival Guide to Otolaryngology. Is that any good???

Thanks
😍