Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All ,
I am an internationally qualified dentist and i wanted to knw how it is for foreign dentists in Australia.
I knw the exams one has to take??If anybody has taken the oet and the two other tests i would really appreciate some guidance as to
How difficult are the tests?
What material to study?
Is it similar to nbde?
How is the scope of dentistry there?
Do we have to go to school again?
In general the cost of living?
Thanks a lot.A prompt reply will be appreciated.
[/B]
I am an internationally qualified dentist and i wanted to knw how it is for foreign dentists in Australia.
I knw the exams one has to take??If anybody has taken the oet and the two other tests i would really appreciate some guidance as to
How difficult are the tests?
What material to study?
Is it similar to nbde?
How is the scope of dentistry there?
Do we have to go to school again?
In general the cost of living?
Thanks a lot.A prompt reply will be appreciated.
[/B]