International Dentists interested in condensed rdh program in Seattle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi

Did anybody get chance to send email to William Spencer and reieved the draft.
(as suggested by Pratibha).
:thumbup:
Please share .

Members don't see this ad.

Hi HNY, I am also in toronto.Planning to do dental hygiene. Which college r u doing it from? Is it george brown or some private college. I am sure you must be finding the course quite easy. I know it is a good alternative especially now that ACFD rules have become quite tough.

In private college, but who cares as it is an accrediated college and i will get my practice permit and eligible to work anywhere iin North America and program is condensed, 18 months.

i'm also interested..i am a foreign dentist in seattle

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a director of a dental hygiene program in Puget Sound area of Washington. I'm investigating developing a program specifically targeted for Out-Of-Country Dentists who are interested in entering a condensed dental hygiene program. Please respond to this new post if you would like more information.

I am also interested

Hi all,

I am from seattle so i had a chance to talk to the director about the rdh condensed program,she is very interested in helping us with this new program.But she needs to know how many people will be interested in applying to the program,so that they can decide in their board meeting thats why i was asked to wait for further deatils.so guys,if you are interested please respond to this post ,i am sure u will get some deatils soon.

I am dentist from INDIA and live in seattle also am permenanet resident of us.so plz giv eme all the information .I am very much interested in this programme.

Hi all,

I am from seattle so i had a chance to talk to the director about the rdh condensed program,she is very interested in helping us with this new program.But she needs to know how many people will be interested in applying to the program,so that they can decide in their board meeting thats why i was asked to wait for further deatils.so guys,if you are interested please respond to this post ,i am sure u will get some deatils soon.

hey,
me too from seattle.I live in sammamish.what abt you?

any new news ?

I have recevied the draft document.
hope u guys will get soon

has anybody taken NBDH EXAM?

I am a foreign trainde dentist. I finished the NBDE I&II and interested in this program as well.

Thanks.

hello
i am interested too...please send me details

thank you

im interested too..Send me details please..
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Everybody is interested.
Please reveal the details.
Thank you .

I'm a director of a dental hygiene program in Puget Sound area of Washington. I'm investigating developing a program specifically targeted for Out-Of-Country Dentists who are interested in entering a condensed dental hygiene program. Please respond to this new post if you would like more information.

I am also interested... Pls share the info..

I am also interested

I am interested in this program. But they told me that I still need to finish the prerequisites that may take about 2 years to finish since I graduated from college before 15 years ago.

I live in Seattle & I would like to work in my dental field . Any hope to shorten these prerequisites so I can enroll in the dental hygiene program .

Thanks

I am also interested
I am also interested in the dental hygiene program. I am international dentist , I live in Seattle. When I went to apply they told me that I still need to take all the classes for the prerequisites since that I was graduated before 15 years ago . Is there any possibility to shorten these prerequisites because financially I can not afford it .Any hope for that.

thanks

Last edited:

I AM INTERESTED PLS SEND THE INFORMATION ON [email protected]

HI THERE, M VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAMME AND RIGHT NOW M IN SEATTLE, SO IF U CAN PLZ PM THE DETAILS, I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U.....THANKS ONCE AGAIN:thumbup:

Hello All,

Instead of going after this "Unidentified Director" of dental hygiene program I would suggest to write to senator Patty murray that you all want to work as a dental hygienist in Washington state. She is a very nice lady and I'm sure she'll look into the matter. I had already written to her and she got back to me with a +ve response. If she will see more people facing the same issue, she will speed up the case.

Here is the link to contact her :-

http://murray.senate.gov/email/index.cfm

Is this post still active as ik m too interested in the program.....I m also foreign trained dentist and have lot of experience too and also tried to give the boards and so am current with the knowledge too please do email me at [email protected]

I'd like to know the details too! pls PM me

Yes, I am very much interested in this program. Please share with everyone who is, the eligibility criteria,length of the program, costs and liscencing protocol.
Note: Thank you for comming up with this brilliant idea:thumbup:!!!!!! I am absolutely positive that you will find tens of dozens of interested candidates on this forum alone.

Yes, I am very much interested in this program. Please share with everyone who is, the eligibility criteria,length of the program, costs and liscencing protocol.
Note: Thank you for comming up with this brilliant idea:thumbup:!!!!!! I am absolutely positive that you will find tens of dozens of interested candidates on this forum alone.

hi i am also a foreign qualified dentist and interested in the programe.

Hi, I am interesting in this program, too.
If it is still actually now, I would like to get more information.
I live in Seattle area and I am a foreign dentist,too.

Hi,i am interested in this condensed rdh program.I need more information on this.My email adress is [email protected].I am an international trained dentist living in Silver spring,Maryland.Hope to read from you soon.Thanks.

Hey

I live in Seattle too and interested to pursue! But when will the program start? Please let us know.

Hi please do count me in....
let me know the details if this post is alive

I am interested in this program. Would you please send out the details ?
Thanks.

Pls let me have any info too. thanks