international specialists in canada " DSCKE,DSATP"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

just momani

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that last DSCKE was held just last week , and its only the 2nd exam ever held in Canada for the dental specialists as a 1st step in the pathway of license then followed by DSATP if accepted in UOT or BC .
it seems a short clean pathway , is it really this way ?
who competes for this exam , whats the age range ?
what's the feedback of this new process ?

hope we all can share our thoughts ?

I'm a 30yrs old FTD orthodontist thinking of starting this fight 🙂
I already did NDBE u.s.a parts 1,2 2001,2002 89,86
 
Last edited:
do you know anyone who has taken last DSCKE exam ?
did you take any NDEB exams
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
we need to listen to people who have taken DSCKE exam , its important to hear from someone at least applied for DSATP in BC or UOFT ...
Any1 there ?!
 
Anyone there???? I would really appreciate and thankful to you if you could share your experience on DSCKE. I am willing to write the exam. Please help me with reference books .
 
Hi ,I'm a prosthodontist and would like to write the DSCKE exam in 2016. What are the references? And what are my chances. Appreciate the help in advance .
 
I know that last DSCKE was held just last week , and its only the 2nd exam ever held in Canada for the dental specialists as a 1st step in the pathway of license then followed by DSATP if accepted in UOT or BC .
it seems a short clean pathway , is it really this way ?
who competes for this exam , whats the age range ?
what's the feedback of this new process ?

hope we all can share our thoughts ?

I'm a 30yrs old FTD orthodontist thinking of starting this fight 🙂
I already did NDBE u.s.a parts 1,2 2001,2002 89,86

Hi dear,
I am an orthodontist practicing in Dubai.
I hope by now you would have cleared your exam...
how was your experience?
kindly share your experience with us so that we can at-least get an idea about it...
Thanks for your help
 
I know that last DSCKE was held just last week , and its only the 2nd exam ever held in Canada for the dental specialists as a 1st step in the pathway of license then followed by DSATP if accepted in UOT or BC .
it seems a short clean pathway , is it really this way ?
who competes for this exam , whats the age range ?
what's the feedback of this new process ?

hope we all can share our thoughts ?

I'm a 30yrs old FTD orthodontist thinking of starting this fight 🙂
I already did NDBE u.s.a parts 1,2 2001,2002 89,86
HI Iam an orthodontist plz help me with any information possible, are the questions exclusively from ortho, thank you