International student with a Canadian BSc and Msc

Started by TWdentist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TWdentist

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I am canadian permenant resident, I have been living in Canada for over 10 years now. I am half way through my Master right now and planning to apply to dental school afterward. My questions is, am I considered a Canadian applicant?



cGPA: 3.62
SGPA: 3.77
DAT: AA:23 (BIO: 25 Chem:23 RC: 21) PAT:22

Shadowing: over 500+hrs in a general dental clinic.

volunteer: over 500+ hrs in medical clinics.

Work experience: 1000+hrs in a ophthalmicclinic as a ophthalmic technician.

what are the odds that I will land a seat and what are some recommended schools that I should apply?