international students @ NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kkikkokka

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is there a way to get loan without a consigner? :confused::confused:

Members don't see this ad.

how many international students at each yt attend NYU?

Do you guys know how many Koreans there are at NYUCD? (At each yr + international program?) :)

Members don't see this ad :)
yea so do i have to have a cosigner.....????????:confused:

I've heard that you specifically need an American citizen to co-sign with you if you are international and going through American banks. I'm not 100% sure about that though.. just what I have heard

I've heard that you specifically need an American citizen to co-sign with you if you are international and going through American banks. I'm not 100% sure about that though.. just what I have heard

yea that's what i've heard too. international students can get $40,000 loan without a cosigner but if they need to get more loan then they need cosigner...
however, due to bad economy this might change next yr (January of 2009) and so international students might need a cosigner to get any loan....that's what financial aid office told me today.
They even said "if you can't find a cosigner then you probably cannot attend nyu" :mad:
i mean how would you ask a non-relative person to cosign your loan...........i personally wouldn't do it for someone who is borrowing $40K.:eek:

i bet there is a way to go around,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cool: lol maybe....

im sure there is a way... dentists arent high risk investments for banks. there are hundreds of international students at nyu, have you tried communicating with them? be sure to send hot/sexy pics in case they are financially able. ha