Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm graduating High School in summer of 2009 and I went to a college fair yesterday and the lady was trying as hard as she could to convince me to apply to AVMA accredited vet schools this upcoming fall... right after High School.
I don't think I really could travel internationally... right after High School... to a completely new country where I know no one and I couldn't even bring my macaws due to the strict, but necessary, laws.
What can you tell me about this? Or even Glasgow... I heard the program is similar!
I looked up other threads on this but none were US High School students looking to go directly there!
I don't think I really could travel internationally... right after High School... to a completely new country where I know no one and I couldn't even bring my macaws due to the strict, but necessary, laws.
What can you tell me about this? Or even Glasgow... I heard the program is similar!
I looked up other threads on this but none were US High School students looking to go directly there!
Even with a 6 year program, I don't think I'd feel comfortable making life or death decisions where everyone looks to you as the expert at 24. Besides, over the course of a life time, a few extra years in school is really not a big deal. Plus you learn a lot about yourself as a person when you leave home for a couple years and all that. It's hard to put a value on those experiences.