Internship Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Mcstuffins M.D.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is looking for a unique paid internship opportunity……….my advisor forward this.

“We are looking for 10 eligible spring interns to help out in our communities through an outreach initiative to help get underinsured and uninsured patients their medications at an affordable price. Troelsen & Price, Inc. is a medical cost consulting company that believes that it’s a fundamental human right for each and every person to be able to afford their medication. Our goal is to help save patients up to 70% on their prescription medications, so choosing whether to feed their family or afford their medication is never a conflict. Many patients aren’t aware of this option and is our objective to be a community advocate. Please feel free to look us up online at http://www.troelsenprice.com.

If interested, please reach out to [email protected]. Please attach a CV or Resume and we will be in contact."

Figure I will put it out there for the ones like me that would love to get involved.

Members don't see this ad.