This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ClevelandCORP

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I am about to finish my intern year in general surgery at a well-known institution in southern California. I have a secured position as a CA-1 in the Midwest starting 7/2019. In the interim, I am eligible for licensing and would like to get involved in anesthesiology research and/or work in a clinical setting from 7/18-6/19.

If I were to acquire a fully-funded research position, that would suffice.

Otherwise, work interests include anesthesiology, pain medicine, addiction, wound care, urgent care, and cosmetics with proper institutional support. I am happy to explore other areas with the requisite training.

Preferably, I would find a position in the Midwest (d/t family and convenience). However, I am willing to consider any destination for the right opportunity and welcome international prospects.

I am hard-working, determined, and down-to-earth.

Contact me if you have any offers/suggestions. I have a CV and references ready.

I am looking to find a spot ASAP as licensing for particular states may require several weeks for processing.

Thank you!