Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think 30-40% is a good guess. Feels like a lot still haven't sent outWhere does everyone think we're at? 40% programs have sent out interviews? Or more or less?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think 30-40% is a good guess. Feels like a lot still haven't sent outWhere does everyone think we're at? 40% programs have sent out interviews? Or more or less?
Do you know by any chance How many IVs did he/she end up getting those two months
The senior fellow from my program last year received the majority of his invites in January/February.
Looks like U of Washington gave out offers and filled.Did anyone already offered a contract?
Yes offers are being sent out. I had offers last week and signed on WednesdayDid anyone already offered a contract?
Real OGHappy to help
Programs that have offered
- Brigham & Women's
- Emory
- MGH
- Mayo Clinic
- NYU
Anyone knows if Methodist has offered to external candidate?
Did Presbyterian (Cornell), Uni of Michigan, Mount Sinai send interviews?
I believe they filled internallyAnyone know if Henry ford has offered/ filled?
ExternalDid Mt Sinai send to external or internals?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.