Interventional Neuroradiology Elective

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

interventional

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to do an interventional neuroradiology away elective during my 4th yr but the only one I can find is at Columbia. Are there any other places with away electives in interventional that you guys know about, preferably neurology run? I would like to see up close what it's all really about! Thanks
 
Try the U of MN. I did a away rotation there in Neurology as a 4th year and when Dr. Qureshi found out I was then going to Denver to shadow some ESN radiologists he asked me why I didn't just stay on in MN. Before I arrived I didn't even know the U had interventionalists...this was in 2005 tho.

Just check out the UofM website to find Pat Bulgerin's # and then call her directly. She sets up all the visiting rotators so she'll definitely know if you can do it.