Interventional Pulmonology 2022-2023

Started by PCCM2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PCCM2

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Let’s start this thread for IP fellowship application. Did anyone apply successfully? I think there is an issue with fee processing. Anyone has any thoughts?
 
Hi there,

Same situation with me. I tried paying the fee again today and it worked. You have to wait for them to redirect you to AIPPD website from the PayPal site I guess for the website to register as fees being paid.

Does anyone know what the next steps are? It still says you can revise your program interests on the application form page.
 
Hi there,

Same situation with me. I tried paying the fee again today and it worked. You have to wait for them to redirect you to AIPPD website from the PayPal site I guess for the website to register as fees being paid.

Does anyone know what the next steps are? It still says you can revise your program interests on the application form page.
Hi there,

I think it should send the application to programs now, I would check if programs actually received the application.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any news people? Looking at the last year's thread, they already heard from a few programs by July end.
 
I submitted my application a bit late. I tried submitting the fee and it shows up on my credit card but it's been 24 hours and still says Fee Not Paid. Anyone else have this issue? If so what did you do?
 
I submitted my application a bit late. I tried submitting the fee and it shows up on my credit card but it's been 24 hours and still says Fee Not Paid. Anyone else have this issue? If so what did you do?
I had the same issue when i applied. I repaid the fee and make sure that the paypal website takes you back to the original webpage and you dont exit the site before that. I got the first one cancelled with my credit card. Hope it helps.
 
I submitted my application a bit late. I tried submitting the fee and it shows up on my credit card but it's been 24 hours and still says Fee Not Paid. Anyone else have this issue? If so what did you do?
I would send an email to the officers of the association if the issue did not resolve
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks guys! Got it resolved. Now to hope for some interviews after applying quite late!
Probably this is a general issue and other applicants had similar experience.

So far, according to this post, ppl heard from these programs:

-Stanford
-UCSF
-VCU

Fellas, please add as they come along.
 
Is anyone attending AABIP in Nashville? In a sea of attendings wondering if there are any lowly fellows out there?
 
Hope u guys had fun at AABIP conference, missed it.

So far,
-Stanford
-UCSF
-VCU
-Univ of Utah
-Univ of Minnesota
-Vanderbilt
-Univ of NC
-northwestern medicine
 
Stanford
-UCSF
-VCU
-Univ of Utah
-Univ of Minnesota
-Vanderbilt
-Univ of NC
-northwestern medicine
-Washington University at St Louis
 
Response from:

-Stanford
-UCSF
-VCU
-Univ of Utah
-Univ of Minnesota
-Vanderbilt
-Univ of NC
-northwestern medicine
-Washington University at St Louis
- Univ of Florida
- Lahey Clinic
- Univ of Arkansas
 
Hello - I’m fairly new to PCCM and becoming more interest in IP. Could someone share which IP programs have the highest reputation on being a strong program? Thanks!