Interventional Pulmonology 2025-2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JellyBelly248

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Is anyone applying for IP fellowship this upcoming cycle? Just wondering, when are people submitting their applications on IPFAS? Some programs say they start accepting applications July 1 but then I don't think we can get an app ID for LORs until we submit and pay.....
 
I submitted mine.
You have to upload your application and then you get a link to which your writers can upload your LOR. Then you pay
Let's start a what's app group. DM me and I can send you the link.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Application was submitted and paid for over a week ago but still shows "Your application fee has not been received." This an issue for anyone else?
 
I submitted July 1st and donated. Had to keep rechecking because some programs weren't even listed on the site....
 
Just submitted my application. Is it too late? When I try to pay the fee, the only option available is to "Donate" is that the correct option? Also how much should I "donate" if I am applying for all programs listed?
 
I don't think it's too late. I think there's a guide of how much to pay. Calculate it, then pay through the donate button.