Interview 2008 cycle!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sicspeed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else received an invitation for an interview yet? Because I have!!!:D

Members don't see this ad.

CASE WESTERN today!

Members don't see this ad :)
damn that was fast. If only they had my LORs then maybe. How were you contacted?

If you have a profile on predents.com, you can be the first to post any action once you pick your interview day.

Exciting…. This cycle has officially started

Holy **** I called back home and I got a letter.... I wonder what it is.

Congrats!!!! Would you guys mind telling us when your app was complete, like when you applied? Thanks!

Yeah Baby I Just Checked The Mail!! Case Western!!! Wahooo!!!

i believe case is just one of those that starts really early. everyone don't get discouraged.

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS mailed on June 12
LOR's mailed on June 18
DAT finished on June 16

1st interview...priceless:laugh:

Congrats everyone! Still waiting on ****ing AADSAS to send out my LORs :mad:

AADSAS submitted 5/20
AADSAS mailed out on 6/12
LOR mailed out on 6/12
DAT taken 5/30

For the people who got interviews, would you guys mind sharing your gpa and DAT scores w/ us? I went on predents.com and nobody has submitted their info on there yet. Thanks!

For the people who got interviews, would you guys mind sharing your gpa and DAT scores w/ us? I went on predents.com and nobody has submitted their info on there yet. Thanks!

Word!

Damn you mailman, why haven't you come yet?:scared:

Im interviewing at Case as well.

TS-21
AA-21
PAT-17

GPA-3.68
Science- 4.0

Im interviewing at Case as well.

TS-21
AA-21
PAT-17

GPA-3.68
Science- 4.0

a 4.0 in science? - wow! =D no wonder you're interviewing.

how many science units did you take?

i have an offtopic question but i can't get a Java to work. I cant put in any dates. tried on four different comps.

I graduated this past December with a biochem degree. That GPA also includes a 10 cr. hour senior honors thesis that is being published

well, I just received catalog from Case and saying that they still have not received my DAT report from Canadian Dental Association. Canadian Dental Association is messing up my future!

well, I just received catalog from Case and saying that they still have not received my DAT report from Canadian Dental Association. Canadian Dental Association is messing up my future!

same here! i've had to have my scores sent twice now, and they are still not there.... how long ago did you send them?

My LOR got messed up, which held up my app a bit at Case. It was complete as of 7-2-07. When I called today, she said that I should get something in the mail with in 5-7 days. "hope for the best" she said.

this is really early congrats on case! i thought my interview invite was ealry and I didnt get it until mid august

make sure you all update your predents to let people compare

The Admissions Committee of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School is pleased to invite you to our school for formal interviews. Interviews are conducted Mondays and yours is scheduled for August 13th, 2007.

YEAH! I got my first interview letter today!

The Admissions Committee of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School is pleased to invite you to our school for formal interviews. Interviews are conducted Mondays and yours is scheduled for August 13th, 2007.

YEAH! I got my first interview letter today!

Wow, apparently a lot of schools have decided to start earlier this year. Congrats!

Submitted May 15th and mailed June 12th.

3.5 gpa and 21/22/18

Woah wait, the 2008 Cycle meaning next years cycle? As in normally a person would apply the END of then SPRING 08 semester?? Is that correct?

no, meaning we are all applying now and entering dental school summer or autumn of 2008

Woah wait, the 2008 Cycle meaning next years cycle? As in normally a person would apply the END of then SPRING 08 semester?? Is that correct?

Imagine if you didn't ask this earlier and it was mentioned in the interview.

i want an interview too! sigh..... o well

Keep checking your mail and don't be discouraged! I, and a friend of mine, just got the interview invite for Case today.

AADSAS mailed on June 12
LOR's mailed on June 18
DAT finished on June 16

1st interview...priceless:laugh:

Here are my stats...

AA/TS/PAT 19/19/26
oGPA 3.62
sGPA 3.49
BCP 3.48

Just posted on predents.com

same here! i've had to have my scores sent twice now, and they are still not there.... how long ago did you send them?

I resent my DAT scores on June 27th and when I checked today, they said they received my scores on July 3rd

I resent my DAT scores on June 27th and when I checked today, they said they received my scores on July 3rd

if you ordered it on jun 27th, the one they received on july 3rd was probably the one u ordered before

Thanks for taking my money Case. Way too soon to be rejecting people.:mad:

I got an interview at Case too :)

Have you guys called and scheduled them? How early can you get the interview??

My computer went absolutely CRAZY!!!! I'm soooo sorry about that!!!

So I've counted at least seven people who said they were offered an interview. Are you going to post on predents?

So I've counted at least seven people who said they were offered an interview. Are you going to post on predents?

Some already are. Four I think. But we need more! Even the rejections are useful info.

I got an interview!! Check your AADSAS status for NSU.