Interview 2008 cycle!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So has anyone heard from anymore schools for scheduling interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.

and :( ... i want a nova interview too! :hungover:

Did you get the supplemental app e-mail yet? I sent in mine in about 2 weeks ago and up until today my status was Under Review. Yours will come soon! :thumbup:

I cant believe so many people are getting so many interviews this early in the cycle! Talk about competitive!!! Good Luck everyone.

are you talking about the "at designated schools" tab on AADSAS? my tab for that still isn't updated for any schools and I submitted my secondary to Nova probably almost 2 weeks ago. i don't understand that one at all.

are you talking about the "at designated schools" tab on AADSAS? my tab for that still isn't updated for any schools and I submitted my secondary to Nova probably almost 2 weeks ago. i don't understand that one at all.

what are your stats?

My status for Nova was updated to Invited for Interview, but I haven't gotten any sort of e-mail or notification from them for one. Anybody else have this?

My status for Nova was updated to Invited for Interview, but I haven't gotten any sort of e-mail or notification from them for one. Anybody else have this?

I got mail from them in the mail in my mailbox at my mailing address last week.

Did you get the supplemental app e-mail yet? I sent in mine in about 2 weeks ago and up until today my status was Under Review. Yours will come soon! :thumbup:

thats what concerns me...i sent in my secondary 2 weeks ago too, but it doesn't even say "under review..." its completely blank.

bah! :mad:

I filled out my secondary on the 3rd and cannot find a link for the status of my application. Where did you look up your status at NSU?

What did the letter that they sent you have to say? I'm wondering because my AADSAS status at dental schools displays "invited for interview". I was hoping to get a letter today as well but didn't, so should I just call them or wait to get the letter?

yea me too thats why im still not so thrilled yet cuz i havent gotten an actual invite yet.

hey did you send in an official transcript directly before you got the mail invite? I havent yet and they dont have my LOEs so maybe that's why im not getting an actual invite yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
So has anyone heard from anymore schools for scheduling interviews?

I just got an invite in the mail from Indiana, I know it might not be the best school but at least its an invite!

I got an interview at Case today too!
I'm so excited!! :D

received an invite from case today :cool:

got a nova invite today...now if only one of these schools actually accepts me.

If only I could be so lucky. :cry: I don't know how you guys did it. I thought my stats were good and I applied supper early but I haven't heard ANYTHING yet except for secondaries. I took the DAT on the 5th though so that may be the problem because I think some of the schools may be just receiving them.

If only I could be so lucky. :cry: I don't know how you guys did it. I thought my stats were good and I applied supper early but I haven't heard ANYTHING yet except for secondaries. I took the DAT on the 5th though so that may be the problem because I think some of the schools may be just receiving them.

I am pretty sure that is it. It takes a few weeks for the scores to arrive and then they have to look at the application. Hang in there. In due time. It is still very early.

Is it alright to assume that I am invited for an interview if AADSAS status page under "status" lists invited for interview eventhough I have not gotten a offical letter of invitation in the mail yet? The status just changed from recieved app. to invited for interview just yesturday.

Is it alright to assume that I am invited for an interview if AADSAS status page under "status" lists invited for interview eventhough I have not gotten a offical letter of invitation in the mail yet? The status just changed from recieved app. to invited for interview just yesturday.

With as many problems as AADSAS has entering in wrong info, I would just wait until you get the official letter from the school. Although it probably is correct, I would hate for you to get your hopes up and they not send you a letter. If it is correct, congrats.

Can anyone who got an interview, tell me their stats?

Your status said "received application"
I have received many emails from schools saying they have received my application, but it has never said that on the status on aadsas. Is it supposed to? The status is completely blank at every school.

is it only NOVA that has gotten an early start on the east coast?
any other schools that have started reviewing applications?
best,
Dan

is it only NOVA that has gotten an early start on the east coast?
any other schools that have started reviewing applications?
best,
Dan

i have an interview at UF next week. to me that seems ridiculously early, but it's still an interview. i'm a re-applicant, so that could be why it's so early.

Anyone received an actual invite from Nova? Or has everyone's status just changed in AADSAS?

There was someone who got an actual letter earlier in the thread. (me)

i got the letter too, whereas my AADSAS status is still blank. go figure :rolleyes:

hey people who got letters from Nova. Did you send in your official transcripts to them right away?

i see. well i'm assuming they won't send me anything until they have my letters which should be mailed out next batch hopefully

i see. well i'm assuming they won't send me anything until they have my letters which should be mailed out next batch hopefully

I don't think nova requires letters before sending out invitations.

I don't think nova requires letters before sending out invitations.

you're application won't be complete and they wont even look at it until they have your letters and your DAT scores, and everything else.

don't confuse letters with transcripts...and even then Nova doesn't need a separate set of transcripts

you're application won't be complete and they wont even look at it until they have your letters and your DAT scores, and everything else.

don't confuse letters with transcripts...and even then Nova doesn't need a separate set of transcripts

Not for NOVA. They sent me an invitation more than a half a month ago and my letters still haven't arrived at NOVA.

Also got a mail for interview invite... Keep on coming....

Not for NOVA. They sent me an invitation more than a half a month ago and my letters still haven't arrived at NOVA.

aww i guess they are tricking me on aadsas then

Yay! I just got my letter from Nova confirming my interview :)

i got an email confirming the indiana interview the howard one hasn't been confirmed yet.

aww i guess they are tricking me on aadsas then

Just got my interview date in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D So yeah I guess you don't need to have your LORs in or your official transcript before they offer you an interview.

Just got my interview date in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D So yeah I guess you don't need to have your LORs in or your official transcript before they offer you an interview.

Congrats!!!!! Is yours in August too?

^^ mine is early september

^^ mine is early september

You willing to live in Ft. Lauderdale? I think one advantage we'd have if we decide to go there despite all the criticisms is we can invest in the homes/condo/resorts down there.

is NOVA giving out interviews to only floridians first?
Those who got interviews from NOVA, are u all from florida?
best,
dan