Interview and group discussion training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vasoolraja

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if there are any institutions in the US that train people for facing interviews and group discussions. I would like to get some training in pharmacy interviews and group discussions.
 
I was wondering if there are any institutions in the US that train people for facing interviews and group discussions. I would like to get some training in pharmacy interviews and group discussions.

Most universities with a pre-pharmacy or pre-medical organization (or something similar) have mock interview days or meetings about interviewing skills.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for your replies friends! I am not aware if the University I am working for has any such interview training programs. I will enquire around and see if they have any mock interview sessions.
I am from India and I have seen many MBA entrance coaching centers in Metropolitan cities like Mumbai that give special training in Group interviews and personal interviews. I am searching for any such coaching centers in the US that will train me in these areas.
 
Thanks for your replies friends! I am not aware if the University I am working for has any such interview training programs. I will enquire around and see if they have any mock interview sessions.
I am from India and I have seen many MBA entrance coaching centers in Metropolitan cities like Mumbai that give special training in Group interviews and personal interviews. I am searching for any such coaching centers in the US that will train me in these areas.

I believe you can take some speech or public speaking classes and join groups and organizations of ur university.