Interview and group discussion training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vasoolraja

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any institutions in the US that train people for facing interviews and group discussions. I would like to get some training in pharmacy interviews and group discussions.

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if there are any institutions in the US that train people for facing interviews and group discussions. I would like to get some training in pharmacy interviews and group discussions.

Most universities with a pre-pharmacy or pre-medical organization (or something similar) have mock interview days or meetings about interviewing skills.

My school's business department has a luncheon every semester where they try to get people together to refresh (or learn) business personal skills, including group discussions and interviewing.

Rxlea and I chimed in with the same type of recommendation, so it bears asking: does your school offer something like this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your replies friends! I am not aware if the University I am working for has any such interview training programs. I will enquire around and see if they have any mock interview sessions.
I am from India and I have seen many MBA entrance coaching centers in Metropolitan cities like Mumbai that give special training in Group interviews and personal interviews. I am searching for any such coaching centers in the US that will train me in these areas.

Thanks for your replies friends! I am not aware if the University I am working for has any such interview training programs. I will enquire around and see if they have any mock interview sessions.
I am from India and I have seen many MBA entrance coaching centers in Metropolitan cities like Mumbai that give special training in Group interviews and personal interviews. I am searching for any such coaching centers in the US that will train me in these areas.

I believe you can take some speech or public speaking classes and join groups and organizations of ur university.