Interview Appearance skin condition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FlossFloss

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Dont shower. Shows confidence.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
no. was wondering how they would look at allergic reactions in the face you can't do anything about; if it might have a really bad effect on my interview. it comes and goes really randomly cuz of the water I shower with in the east coast.

These are doctors. You dont think they'll understand?

If you're a girl, don't use foundation over your acne/allergy! It only makes things look worse! Not to mention that it will worsen your allergy...

All they'll care about is if you're confident. And wearing deodorant. Seriously if you show that you are uncofindent in yourself and let a little thing like a flare up get to you they'll probably mark you down for it.

All they'll care about is if you're confident. And wearing deodorant. Seriously if you show that you are uncofindent in yourself and let a little thing like a flare up get to you they'll probably mark you down for it.
Thanks man. I don't lack confidence at all. I just hate it when it flares up cuz it looks terrible haha.

Well, one be confident. You are a lot more than your face. You did something to be proud of that earned you the interview. Two, if it's the water, maybe try buying a Brita or bottled water and wash your head and face with that the week preceding the interview, it may appear strange and be a pain, but it could save you from the distraction.

Remember that your personality is part of your first impression too. Not JUST personal hygiene and physical appearance.

BO is kind of a deal-breaker for me though.

Well, one be confident. You are a lot more than your face. You did something to be proud of that earned you the interview. Two, if it's the water, maybe try buying a Brita or bottled water and wash your head and face with that the week preceding the interview, it may appear strange and be a pain, but it could save you from the distraction.
That's a great idea haha but I can't not shower :((. I just realized it could be something I'm eating constantly here too so I'm doing process of elimination to find out what it is exactly.

Remember that your personality is part of your first impression too. Not JUST personal hygiene and physical appearance.

BO is kind of a deal-breaker for me though.
Lol thanks man. No Bo here thank god

That's a great idea haha but I can't not shower :((. I just realized it could be something I'm eating constantly here too so I'm doing process of elimination to find out what it is exactly.

Come on! Does anything scream confidence so much as the ability to walk into a room full of adcom members wreaking like an entire rugby team??? Eh????

Seriously though, I wasn't suggesting skipping the shower completely, just avoiding your face. I hope you can work something out. I am sure you will do well. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't wear deodorant to an interview, now I go to school there

Reactions: 1 users
Instead of skin mask, attend your interview with the help of confident mask. Remember, not all humans will judge you by your appearance.