interview April 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michDO'08

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there gonna be interviewing at WVSOM on Friday, April 2?

For those who have interviewed there before, can you tell me the names of the interviewers?

Also, since I have only heard the best things @ WVSOM, I'm wondering if anyone out there knows of any horror stories from there?

Please note that I am a virgin poster...please don't be to rough on me! (Well, ok, maybe a LITTLE rough...)

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at WVSOM earlier in the year and was interviewed by the director of admissions, the genetics prof, and a local retired doctor. I can't help you out with horror stories about the interview because it was really low stress and the interviewers were friendly. Probably the toughest questions came from the director of admissions, but there was nothing too bad. The students there are very friendly and all of them wished us luck in the interview and even though it was during their exam time a few stopped and answered questions and talked to us about the school. The only thing I didn't like was the location and the price. I see that you are from WV so the cost isn't really an issue. I believe that the education is quality and the facilities were pretty nice. I believe I would have been quite happy attending WVSOM had I chosen to go there. Oh, and if you get a chance to talk to one of your fellow interviewee's before your interview find out what questions they were asked. We were all asked about the same questions when I interviewed. This at least allowed you to be prepared for what was going to be asked.