bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2001
Visit site
Status
I got the letter today stating that I got an interview at AZCOM!! :clap: I am really excited, as this is my 1st choice school. I hope to go on the 25th of Sept....but I have to call to confirm.
Has anyone interviewed at AZCOM, either in the past or this application cycle? Does anyone want to share their stories and/or give some advice??? Anything would be great. Thanks

Forensic Chick

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2002
California
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
Congrats!! I hope to get a letter like that soon... AZCOM looks like a very promising school -- and I like their preceptor based rotations.

Let me know how it goes. :)

spunk11

Wishing for PCOM
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
Status
Just wanted to say congratulations and good luck at your interview..I did not apply to AZCOM (because I want to stay on the East Coast), but I heard that it is an awesome school!!

:clap: SPUNKY

kristing

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2002
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Here are some standard questions that seem to get repeated:

If you could have dinner with any one/two/three people, who would it be and why?

If you could be any appliance, what would it be? (Sometimes this gets altered to be some other weird thing)

If you saw someone cheating what would you do?

IN my interview, I got a really GOOFY practicing DO, an anatomy faculty person, and a 3rd year med student. I think he maybe threw off some of my compatriots because he was soooo off the wll, but I joked back wiht him and we all got along fine.

Good luck. This is a laid back school and I am very happy here. The administration and faculty are extremely supportive and open minded. I have attended 6 universities/colleges not including AZCOM and I have never found such an awesome administration/faculty.

It was my first choice, too, and here I am. Good luck!

Kristin MSII AZCOM

About the Ads