Interview at AZCOM!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by bla_3x, Sep 1, 2002.

1. bla_3x

bla_3x Grip it and rip it!
    7+ Year Member

I got the letter today stating that I got an interview at AZCOM!! :clap: I am really excited, as this is my 1st choice school. I hope to go on the 25th of Sept....but I have to call to confirm.
    Has anyone interviewed at AZCOM, either in the past or this application cycle? Does anyone want to share their stories and/or give some advice??? Anything would be great. Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Forensic Chick

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Congrats!! I hope to get a letter like that soon... AZCOM looks like a very promising school -- and I like their preceptor based rotations.

Let me know how it goes. :)

4. spunk11

spunk11 Wishing for PCOM
    7+ Year Member

Just wanted to say congratulations and good luck at your interview..I did not apply to AZCOM (because I want to stay on the East Coast), but I heard that it is an awesome school!!

:clap: SPUNKY

5. kristing

kristing Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Here are some standard questions that seem to get repeated:

If you could have dinner with any one/two/three people, who would it be and why?

If you could be any appliance, what would it be? (Sometimes this gets altered to be some other weird thing)

If you saw someone cheating what would you do?

IN my interview, I got a really GOOFY practicing DO, an anatomy faculty person, and a 3rd year med student. I think he maybe threw off some of my compatriots because he was soooo off the wll, but I joked back wiht him and we all got along fine.

Good luck. This is a laid back school and I am very happy here. The administration and faculty are extremely supportive and open minded. I have attended 6 universities/colleges not including AZCOM and I have never found such an awesome administration/faculty.

It was my first choice, too, and here I am. Good luck!

Kristin MSII AZCOM