Interview at Salus PCO- Looking for those who were in my group!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OATbound

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I just had my interview at Salus PCO and I absolutely loved the group I was in. I feel like we all got along pretty well! The facility was amazing and the faculty even better. My name is Hunter and if anyone is reading this had their interview on the 30th as well, please reach out because I would like to keep in touch with all of you. Best wishes!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone! I just had my interview at Salus PCO and I absolutely loved the group I was in. I feel like we all got along pretty well! The facility was amazing and the faculty even better. My name is Hunter and if anyone is reading this had their interview on the 30th as well, please reach out because I would like to keep in touch with all of you. Best wishes!
Hey Hunter,
Would you mind sharing your stats and the interview result?
I had mine on 24th and I liked the school as well but they asked me if I am willing to re-take OAT during the interview and I said if the school wants I will. So after a week, they emailed me to retake the exam to further speed up the admission process :(
By the way, if you are wondering about my stats: 3.5 GPA, 290/280 OAT and lots of hours of optometry tech & volunteering experience.

Last edited: