interview at st. george's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wnzl

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going hoping to get accepted at St. George's and I'm having my interview in a few days. Can anyone please tell me what kind of questions to expect? Also, since I'm planning on going there in January what are my chances of getting accepted with my interview been so late??? Any insight will be extremely appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

My husband got accepted to St. George's about 2 weeks ago. He had his interview back in August, but they waited for his August MCAT's to come back. His interview went really well he thought...now we have to be there in like 7-8 weeks. Also...we have been trying to book airfare..and there aren't any seats after January 9th, so far that we can find..so if you get in book those tickets right away, or you could end up leaving in December. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

:D

The interview is generally very benign. first youll have to write a ten minute essay. this is to assure you can string a sentance together, that you did indeed write your own application essay, and that you aren't a raving lunatic.

that aside the usual-explain your background and any weaknesses, etc. Try to have some good questions ready. They want to see that you know what you are getting into to an extend and are interested and friendly.
All the best
Steph
sgusom '99