Interview attire

Started by idoc2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

idoc2b

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any suggestions? Is a full business suit a must for women?
Would dress slacks and a blazer be accpetable?
Thank you
 
i'm a guy, but i imagine business suit for females is probably preferable. however, i'm sure as long as you look professional (ie: no jeans, sneakers, etc...) you'll be just fine. good luck! 🙂
 
I'd recommend a "power suit" if you have one or can afford one. 🙂 You can get some nice stuff pretty cheap even at Target I think. Or check out department store sales. I think dress slacks and a blazer would be perfectly fine, but it might look slightly sharper if they're the same color. That's just my opinion. Did you have something in particular in mind?

Other than that, just keep things like makeup and jewelry under control (no dangling earrings, etc.), and I think you'll be just fine! 😀