Interview Complete

Started by 877259
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

8

877259

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long after the interview will they notify me of a decision? Will they call if I'm denied?
 
They didn't give you any sort of time reference when you completed your interview? Creighton advised about 2 weeks.

Update - Creighton advised 2, but told the ED candidates 1 week later.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview on 10/5/18 (2nd day of interviews) and found out I was accepted on 10/11/18, if you did early decision depending on the school they have to notify you by end of october. My school's deadline for notifying is 10/19/18. Hope it goes well!