Qoo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hi,
does anyone know if interview dates are usually on monday and friday for most schools?? i'm trying to fix my school schedule so i dont have to miss class that much.

so far, i know:
Columbia- fridays only
Baylor, UT-San Antonio, UT-Houston- mondays

add to the list!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

~Qoo

Viraj

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2002
Boston
Status (Visible)
Hi!
When I went for the interview at Tufts Univ, the Admissions Coordinator told us that they have interviews 3 days a week, so I mean, there is no way to schedule your classes accordingly, as I know many other schools have the same stuff like Tufts. But hey look on the brighter side, u have a valid excuse to not attend clases.....lol
Viraj

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Case Western interviews on Mon., Thurs. and Friday (although they may only do Mon and Friday this year). I have an interview scheduled for Aug. 26.

About the Ads

sam1234

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 20, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Just wanted to know how CWRU informed you about the interview. Can we choose a date. When i called them last week they said they are waiting for my LOR's and will be calling for interview's from 26th.

Your info is appreciated!!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads