Interview Day Business Etiquette?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Iam having an interview this week at scholls. and iam confused with the term "Business Attire". Does that refer to pant and shirt and tie. or it means whole business suit. this is my first interview in USA. Never gave any bfore so i have no idea about dressing. Plzz say me. And will it be fine if i just wear Pant, Shirt-Tie or do students wear Suits.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

Iam having an interview this week at scholls. and iam confused with the term "Business Attire". Does that refer to pant and shirt and tie. or it means whole business suit. this is my first interview in USA. Never gave any bfore so i have no idea about dressing. Plzz say me. And will it be fine if i just wear Pant, Shirt-Tie or do students wear Suits.

Most people wear suits and a tie but, I have seen people come in a dress shirt and tie. I would suggest wearing a suit and tie if you have one. To me it just looks sharper and more professional. First impressions also extend to your appearance in my book.

you should really wear a suit there is no question about it. imho

Members don't see this ad :)
I would wear a suit and a tie if you have one. You want to leave the best impression you can and your appearance has a lot to do with that.

Ok, seriously ALWAYS wear the BEST suit you have. You've got to look like you give-a-crap, not like you're applying for a job at 7-Eleven. I've seen kids come in looking like they were applying for janitor instead of med student.

3 piece full suit! Dress to impress :p