Interview feedback by interviewers?

Started by drsoni
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drsoni

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all,
I've done 3 dental interviews this cycle so far. All of the interviewers at these schools said "you're a really strong candidate!", "You're a great candidate!" Or "it was really fun talking to you!". I know I shouldn't try looking too much into it, but do they say these comments to everyone lol? It's just that now when I think about those Interviews, its coming back to me how I could've talked a lot more about some topics. I just hope the interviewers got a positive vibe from me.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
 
That's definitely a good sign, no one said that to me at my interview 😢

Give me tips! And please don't say "be yourself" like I keep seeing on this forum because I'm naturally a very awkward person so being myself is not a good thing 🤔