1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!

Interview feedback by interviewers?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by drsoni, Sep 13, 2017 at 10:34 AM.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. drsoni

drsoni

Apr 21, 2016
    Hey y'all,
    I've done 3 dental interviews this cycle so far. All of the interviewers at these schools said "you're a really strong candidate!", "You're a great candidate!" Or "it was really fun talking to you!". I know I shouldn't try looking too much into it, but do they say these comments to everyone lol? It's just that now when I think about those Interviews, its coming back to me how I could've talked a lot more about some topics. I just hope the interviewers got a positive vibe from me.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. juustinkim

juustinkim

Feb 1, 2017
    I was told by D1 students that nothing is set in stone until December 1st. The best thing to do is to fix whatever you thought you could improve on and crush future interviews.

drsoni likes this.
  4. Sweet_Tooth

Sweet_Tooth 2+ Year Member

Feb 16, 2015
    That's definitely a good sign, no one said that to me at my interview :cryi:

Give me tips! And please don't say "be yourself" like I keep seeing on this forum because I'm naturally a very awkward person so being myself is not a good thing :unsure:

yegz, geterdone39, drsoni and 2 others like this.