interview feedback mail from Univ. of michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everybody, just wanna ask you that who soever get the confirmation e mail; also got the feedback mail b4 or not
(looks like that they r sending confirmation mails to only those whom they already sent the feedback).

Members don't see this ad.

Robot123 said:
Hey Sharat,

Have they asked you for the fees? I didn't get anything from them regarding the fees.

thanks
good luck

you are right, they havent mentioned about the fee in the letter any where, I just saw it in the web site, most of the medical interviews have accomodation included, but looks like this one does not. Looking for alternate arragements.

Goog luck

Sharat chandra said:
you are right, they havent mentioned about the fee in the letter any where, I just saw it in the web site, most of the medical interviews have accomodation included, but looks like this one does not. Looking for alternate arragements.

Goog luck

Hi Sharat,

thanks for the clarification.
good luck to you too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All

I have been through the letter twice, they havent mentioned anything about fees for the interview. I think we'll have to arrange our own accomdation.

This interview has too much to do, and TOO LESS time to prepare for :eek: . Howzz everybody managing??? :confused:

I am looking for a girl roomate. If anybody has a call for the same date and is interested in sharing room, respond at [email protected]
I am planning to book the nearest hotel.

Nolls said:
Hi All

I have been through the letter twice, they havent mentioned anything about fees for the interview. I think we'll have to arrange our own accomdation.

This interview has too much to do, and TOO LESS time to prepare for :eek: . Howzz everybody managing??? :confused:

I am looking for a girl roomate. If anybody has a call for the same date and is interested in sharing room, respond at [email protected]
I am planning to book the nearest hotel.

hey Nolls,

check your pm

trv said:
Retake Part 1, also retakeTOEFL 250 is the minimum requirement for schools like BU.
I got 81 and 253 in toefl and I am planning to retake my exam. I am thinking of taking a chance in applying in univ of michigan. Dont know is it worth as its spending appx 200 dollars. Can someone help me deciding that shall I try taking this risk or not. I have all the application form ready with me but didnt mail...

hi did anybody get interview mail today? :confused:

i have a feeling the interview format will be pretty similar to the colorado university interview.do ull have any foreinds who got in this year form the sdn site?maybve we can contact them&gain info.because even the applications are similar...any informatin regarding that is posted on the site anywhere?>im not able to get to it...if you guys get ur hand sin the link pls lemme know.how are ull preparing for the clinical skills exam?found accomodation yet?take crae&al the best to all.

the interview dates have been confirmed for me, too. looking forward to this one. :laugh:

Hello guys,

I had high hopes that I will be selected for the interview but guess what? they sent me an email today stating I was not selected for the interview :mad:
I didn't understand really what they are looking for..I have 88,3.82(ece),253
and have work experience in US. I also sent my application early in jan..
Any suggestions?

hi everyone,

Looking forward to meeting all of you at Univ of Michigan.I was just wondering if anyone knows the number of people they have called.I counted about 15 in the SDN website and I think there will a lot more.

Thats a lot for 8 seats.Plus the way the interview is being done is totally different.Lets see what happens.

Best of luck to everyone and see you guys there.

Hi,
I was wondering if there is any who got the interview feed back email but didn't get invited for the interview?!!!!!! :eek:

dentaldoc said:
Hi,
I was wondering if there is any who got the interview feed back email but didn't get invited for the interview?!!!!!! :eek:

hi dentaldoc,

i'm quite surprised that they didn't invite you for interview but had sent a feedback mail to you!! surprising

Members don't see this ad :)
dentaldoc said:
Hi,

HI dental doc
i got the feedback mail ...but like u i didnt get the invite for interview...also i didnt get any rejection mail ...so had to call them and wheni did i was told that i didnt make it till the interview.
my stats are not so great ...part1 85,part2 80 ,toefl273,GPA3.2.i am giving my part one again to improve my score
as i understand i think some of the univs prefer if u clear part 2 too.
i know u have good stats so maybe u shld finish with ur part 2 .
hope u dont mind my advising u .... it was just a thought :)
anyways best of luck to u and all others who are giving the interview :luck:

aniravi said:
HI dental doc
i got the feedback mail ...but like u i didnt get the invite for interview...also i didnt get any rejection mail ...so had to call them and wheni did i was told that i didnt make it till the interview.
my stats are not so great ...part1 85,part2 80 ,toefl273,GPA3.2.i am giving my part one again to improve my score
as i understand i think some of the univs prefer if u clear part 2 too.
i know u have good stats so maybe u shld finish with ur part 2 .
hope u dont mind my advising u .... it was just a thought :)
anyways best of luck to u and all others who are giving the interview :luck:

Hi,

I don't think passing part 2 matters for these schools unless they specify it..
Becos a friend of mine who has 89 and had succecfully passed part 2 also were not invited for the interview inspite of the interview feed back email..The similarity between us 2 are we applied early in jan for Um- itdp!!!!!!!!

We are totally clueless as candidates with low scores than us are invited but not us!!....

Anyways, GOOD LUCK for the sdners who are attending UM- itdp interview :luck:

There will be 24 of us. I just talked with UM.So 8 spots...
And manikins. It's gonna be hard.

hi,

Are you sure that it is manikin.In the letter it said plastic tooth on a typhodont, so i assumed that it was like a bench top exam.

Best of luck to all.

I am confused too. In Interview scedule says "typodont". So I called to UM. They said, manikin...???????????

Hey guys I know that interview at UMICH was bad, but still this was a god post and lot of freinds were here, what happened to you guys, keep this post alive. It was very nice meeting all you people at UMICH For the interview. waiting for the results. may the best man/women get in there. have fun

Sharat chandra said:
Hey guys I know that interview at UMICH was bad, but still this was a god post and lot of freinds were here, what happened to you guys, keep this post alive. It was very nice meeting all you people at UMICH For the interview. waiting for the results. may the best man/women get in there. have fun
hey sharath ,
how was the interview ?..pls do tell us abt it detail
as u must have gathered from my previous mails i didnt make it till the
interview
i look forward to hearing from u all abt the interview...
nolls how did urs go?
wish i cld have met u ...didnt realise it was u i spoke to on the phone, the other day ..all the very best to u !!
all the very best to all of u awaiting results :luck:
inputs from ppl who gave the interview will be great help!!
so sharath why not start with u?
take care everyone :)

Hey

Howz everyone doing? This was most intense interview I have ever been to. I havent been to west schools, so I dont know the scene out there.

Anirav, the interview was really hectic and its a long story to write. I can probably give you all the details if you can call me.

to all those of you, who read the posts but do not write, plz do let us know who gets in and who doesnt. Good luck to everyone, who is waiting.

Everyone post in to keep this thread alive, as sharat said.

Nolls said:
Hey

Howz everyone doing? This was most intense interview I have ever been to. I havent been to west schools, so I dont know the scene out there.

Anirav, the interview was really hectic and its a long story to write. I can probably give you all the details if you can call me.

to all those of you, who read the posts but do not write, plz do let us know who gets in and who doesnt. Good luck to everyone, who is waiting.

Everyone post in to keep this thread alive, as sharat said.

any one who hears from the UNI let us know

hi everyone,

24 students and 8 seats, and more than half of them were doing something or the other.We had oral surgeons, prosthodontists, periodontists............... :scared:

Plus I guess the interview must have been terrible for everyone just like it was for me, but I have still kept my hopes high.

I remember being told that we should know by the 15th of March.....so lets hope for the best.

Best of luck to everyone waiting.

One of my firends recieved a confirmation email today afternoon. Has anyone else recieved email to this effect ?

R u sure? They actually told us all that they will not send emails and will send confirmation letters using mail. :confused : ...Anybody else got emails?

hi,
I received a confirmation email from michigan.Atlast after 3 years i am posting a admission note.Thank you SDN for being with me all through this

hello

congratulations to all candidates who are accepted into uni of michigan...just curious to know if patty has send all the 8 confirmations...has anybody called patty...if the process were over all the rest waiting can move on....all the people who have heard anything from uni mich please post on this thread

galaxy32 said:
hello

congratulations to all candidates who are accepted into uni of michigan...just curious to know if patty has send all the 8 confirmations...has anybody called patty...if the process were over all the rest waiting can move on....all the people who have heard anything from uni mich please post on this thread

I emailed Patty and got a response stating that they have sent out all the acceptences yesterday. And are waiting for confirmations and if someone drops out they will notify the next candidate in line, she also mentioned that everyone will know by 15th of March as to where they stand.

hi everyone,

I got an acceptance into the University of Michigan and I am planning to take it.
I wish everyone would post their results so that it would be easier for everyone else to get some insight.I know its really stressing waiting for the results and the wait lists.
We have to give our financial papers and a 1500 deposit in by the 18th of March.
I guess after that they would inform everyone still waiting .

I just hope and pray that I can get the papers ready in time.

Best of luck for all those who are waiting.

Congratulations !

Just wondering when you received the confirmation from Michigan?

dentistplease said:
hi everyone,

I got an acceptance into the University of Michigan and I am planning to take it.
I wish everyone would post their results so that it would be easier for everyone else to get some insight.I know its really stressing waiting for the results and the wait lists.
We have to give our financial papers and a 1500 deposit in by the 18th of March.

he this post with all these detailes really makes a lot of difference to those who are waiting. keep it up and congratulations to you . :thumbup:

dentistplease said:
hi everyone,

what are your scores like ? thank you very much.

dentistplease said:
hi everyone,

Congratulations dentistplease. That's 2 offers in quick succession. Good decision in joining U Mich. Good Luck :thumbup:

rahmed

Hi Rahmed,

Thanks a lot.Hope you get into the university of your choice.

take care and best of luck

dentistplease said:
hi everyone,

nice to hear that u have got through the interview. I think it was the answer to ur hard work. keep going :thumbup: dentist please - is that ur name - just kidding :D . Enjoy ur life. Good luck for ur further endeavors. :love:

VBR. :luck:

Hi Guys,

Those who are accepted, could you please post your stats and details about the interview? What were you asked to do at the interview, etc.

Thanks a bunch.

hey guys ( sorry more girls there) has any one heard about the lisinting of the wait list numbers. i f you do please post it here. I have heard too. they said that they would let them out on the 15th?

hi everyone,

Congratulations to all those have acceptance and best of luck to all that are waiting.

I know of a few girls other than me who have got acceptance letters.I was wondering if all you girls and guys can pm me your contact number and names.It would be good to know you guys since we are going to be classmates :)

Another thing I wanted to ask about is the Financial statements.I had sent mine by DHl and I havent heard anything back from them.I know the deadline is the 18th of March and I just want to know if they have got the package or not!!!!!!!!Nobody seems to be answering the phone and Pattie was on leave untill today.So if any of you are in the same situation as me , some feedback would be great.

Looking forward to see all of you over there. :luck: