interview for UW 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

catdentist

Dental pointe
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
i got an invite for interviewing with UW, its a pretty short notice: 11 days.Is there anybody out there in the same boat? has anyone interviewed with UW? what to expect on the bench test?
i'd be grateful for any tips
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys,
i got an invite for interviewing with UW, its a pretty short notice: 11 days.Is there anybody out there in the same boat? has anyone interviewed with UW? what to expect on the bench test?
i'd be grateful for any tips
thanks
Also did you receive their expanded schedule for the interview and skills exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
any information about bench and interview?

Reactions: 1 user
which typhodent they use columbia/kilgore

hey even i got a call from them on very short notice. I havent received any elaborative email from them? does anyone has?

I have an i interview from February 16- 18 th at University of Washington dental school. If anyonw willing to share accommodation. Please leave me a message. Thanks

I have an i interview from February 16- 18 th at University of Washington dental school. If anyonw willing to share accommodation. Please leave me a message. Thanks
Can you pls tell me what preps they are gonna ask in bench test?

Will u guys pls share your stats. All the best
NBDE 1 & 2, gpa 3.60, Toefl 110, I have a post graduate degree fromIndia(don’t know if thishrlps), volunteering experience in the U.S

Hi All
I got an invite for 2nd to 4th March 2018. Anyone interested in sharing accommodation?

When do we expect final result? Did anyone talk to memory brock?

When do we expect final result? Did anyone talk to memory brock?
At the time of exam memory said as soon as they are done with all bench test they will notify before mid of march.. but don't know exact details...

Is there a chance for waitlist to move? since there only 8 seats.