Interview Haircut: Low cut Ceasar vs. bald fade

Started by YourMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

YourMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an AA male with interviews in the next couple weeks at a few D.O schools. What type of haircut is more appropriate. Low cut Ceasar or a bald fade? For those of you from the south a Ceasar is hair even all around with a edge/line up.
 
My guess is that the people interviewing you don't know nor will notice the difference. I personally go with a low Caesar with the sides tapered, but you should be good with whichever as long as it doesn't look crazy...(Colored highlights)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've seen everything from a fade to a frohawk. I vote for the caesar with a taper...or tape up if you're from my stomping grounds. But regardless, make sure your line up is sharp. Good luck on your interviews.
 
As long as it looks nice and you are clean shaven, shouldn't make much of a difference!

Antonio Webb, M.D.
Orthopedic Surgery Resident, Author
 
Eh. Just being groomed is enough.
If you got lockes make sure they're neat.
If you got a fro' make sure it's neat.
You got a fresh beard. Oil it and groom it.